Burden Bros Agri are looking for a Technician who will be responsible for carrying out the correct service, maintenance and repair of vehicles within company procedures and Health and Safety guidelines both at the company premises and customer’s sites.
We offer excellent support, guidance and training. If your looking for progression within an organisation who will listen to your ideas then we would love to hear from you!
- Carry out vehicle and machinery services and repairs as directed.
- Ensure all service and repairs are performed thoroughly and in accordance to good quality practice and procedures.
- Keep up to date with developments associated with the role e.g. product knowledge, diagnostic procedures and H&S
- Maintain cleanliness of facilities and equipment.
- Ensure the safe and proper operation of tools, vehicles and equipment; adhere to prescribed safety standards and regulatory requirements.
- Inspect completed work for proper operation and adherence to work orders.
- Responsible for ensuring all work and activities are performed safely and in accordance with the Company’s H&S requirements, safe working practices, policies and procedures.
- Complete all required paperwork
- Report any machinery faults or work complications to the Service Manager.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues
- Any other duty appropriate to the post.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experienced in machinery maintenance and repair work
- Ability to recognise and report hazards and apply safe work methods.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
We are committed to our people and invest in their future, at BB4 we offer career progression and are committed to supporting our people through their journey.
Benefits: 24 days annual leave, 4% matching pension, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, discount hospitality offers, career development and group family fun days / activities.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.